Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
“If Utopia is not a place, but a people,
then we must choose carefully,
for the world is about to change,
and in our story,
Rapture was just the beginning."

~ Eleanore Lamb, Bioshock

Who? A roleplay between Kitty & Placebo
Where? Rapture, from the first Bioshock
When? 1950s
https://rpaddicts.rpg-board.net

2The Rapture Hustle {Kitty & Placebo} Rating: R Empty Characters Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:15 pm

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
CHARACTERS

3The Rapture Hustle {Kitty & Placebo} Rating: R Empty Other Stuff Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
RESERVED

4The Rapture Hustle {Kitty & Placebo} Rating: R Empty Sylvia Ain't Entertained Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 pm

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin

Now, you're mine
But what do I do with you boy
I'll take, your heart
To kick around as a toy

- Gin Wigmore

There was something to be said for a woman who buffed her nails while the man she was screwing was making all the ruckus. She kept chewing her gum, popping obnoxious loud bubbles to fog over the image of the smallish yet round man huffing and puffing away on top of her. What a dipstick , she rolled her eyes and scrunched her face at him; it used to be good. Now it was such a pathetic attempt at pleasure that it created a completely laughable situation. “Baby, can ya make it a quick one? There’s somewhere I gotta be in a few minutes,” Sylvia Porter said in her squeaky voice. She didn’t have to be anywhere except with her husband, but he didn’t have to know that.

Benjamin Porter, or Benji as he was known in certain circles, was another dipstick that let himself go. Truth be told, Sylvia had never been interested in the first place. He was her meal ticket, a way out of New York and away from her previous life. It had been years since she’d been home, but she didn’t miss it. Life was better here, she was spoiled rotten by her very long string of affairs and occasionally, she was surprised with a small amount of satisfaction from one or the other. Rapture was, to say the least, a beautiful place. It had everything you could ask for, with a bonus of stunning views of the ocean floor right outside your bedroom window or at the restaurant while you enjoyed a nice juicy steak.

The fact that it was in the middle of the North Atlantic made it a less desirable place to live, so Rapture was quickly filling with sneaky types who wanted to stay out of the long arm of the law. Even so, it made the place a bit more delightful for her when the sneaky types did their usual with Benji. Her hands flared at the thought of hearing curdling screams under the roar of her plasmid. She had started using it not long after arriving at Rapture and it still had not lost its initial thrill, but it was getting more difficult to keep the desire to use it contained, specifically because she liked the way it felt. “Yea, yea, oh,” she moaned flatly. It distracted her for the moment, she didn’t want to flambé what’s his name; he was the one that gave her the juice for her little habit.  He grunted with grand flourish and flopped on his back to the other side of the bed. “Freshen up and get out, doll. Wife’s gonna be home any second,” he said.

“Alright,” she replied, fixing her black lace slip back down her thighs. She placed the nail file on the nightstand, not where she found it, on purpose. She slid her dress over her head and flounced over to her lover, “Couldja zip me up?” Her face looked innocent yet sultry, her eyes half open. “Thank you,” she sashayed towards the door, “I’ll be back later for my stuff.” She walked slowly down the corridor, looking out the windows at the view, clanging and rustling above her head. “Swear to God, this thing is going to collapse one day,” she muttered.

Placebo Jones

Sometimes, when Elle was really bored, she considered banging on the grate just to see what they would do.

In many ways Elle was lucky that Rapture was so far below the sea. The only way to keep a place like that warm was to channel some of the heat from below into the boilers, which in turn distributed the hot air through the vents into the rest of the massive buildings. To keep from turning the inside of the place into a vortex, and to facilitate whatever maintenance might have been necessary, these vents were large enough that a grown man could squeeze into them if they had to. Elle, who was much smaller than a grown man, considered this quite the blessing in disguise, as it meant that she was perfectly comfortable lying down inside one and listening to the awkward huffing and puffing as the fat man packed it in.

Eleanor Peck was not exactly the odd little duckling that her mother pretended she was. She was also not the ditsy little debutante her father pretended she was, parading her around at a few events and even bringing her along to a few of the more sophisticated parties to complete the perfect nouveau riche family appeal that he and his wife seemed intent on perpetuating in spite of everything. Truth be told, ninety percent of the time they thought she was absent either fooling around with the other local children or reading (she never could tell exactly what it was they thought she was doing when she disappeared) she was probably stripped down to her knickers and undershirt in the vents. It was hot enough inside and good enough exercise that she sweat a bit and dirty enough besides that she learned after her first ventures to strip down a bit, but once she'd gotten the hang of it she found it surprisingly comforting to lie in them, nestled tight in the warm metal belly of a massive beast. Like being inside a dragon, she sometimes imagined, all fire and sharp scales.

The best thing about the vents, however, was that they went everywhere. Especially into the places that girls like Eleanor weren't supposed to--bars, back rooms, bedrooms. Anywhere and everywhere, you couldn't exactly afford to keep places unheated, which meant that in the vast majority of situations Elle had something alarmingly close to free reign to snoop. It was like a drama every other room, a new story every other vent. She could watch a mother yelling at her son to clean his room one moment, crawl a little ways down to the next storage area and find a man humping away at his mistress in the next--those, she freely admitted to herself, were her favorites.

There was something oddly soothing about spying on people doing it. Sometimes it was less soothing and more exciting, but with her bottle green eyes opened wide and her chin propped up on her small fists she could have spent hours watching people buck away at each other. Everyone was so different--some couples were boring, some were elaborate, some were downright weird, but ever since she picked up her little hobby her favorite had been Sylvia.

She could start with the fact that the woman was gorgeous, but that wasn't really what separated her from anyone else in Rapture--being beautiful was just a matter of money with some of the best surgeons in the world under the sea. More important was how deliciously casual about it she all was. Popping gum, for Christ's sake, right in the middle of a screw! It was enough to make a girl curl her toes a little, watching her breasts bob up and down on impact. Never mind that she was married (to some thug, no less!), or that she kept a rotating cast of partners, there's was just something about the way she played with her food that was just... well...

Cool.

So when they were all set and the woman stood to clean herself off--she wanted to get the man in trouble, if she didn't she would have put the file back right--Elle scooched her way back out of the vent towards one that would lead more directly to the hallways. She'd gotten pretty good at following people through the vents, her mental map exceptional, and so by the time she was making her way down the corridor Elle was already coming out of a janitorial closet, tugging on a wrinkled white blouse and skirt number she'd stuffed into the small pack she carried with her on her little excursions. Looking a bit sweaty and more than a little mischievous, she fell in step with the older woman and grinned up to her, beaming.

Today was the day they would finally talk.

"Do you like it when they call you 'doll'?"

A slight pause and a blink of realization later...

"Also, hi!"

6The Rapture Hustle {Kitty & Placebo} Rating: R Empty Sylvia meets the little creep. Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:43 pm

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin

Now, you're mine
I'll take, your heart
To kick around as a toy

- Gin Wigmore

Sylvia’s walk was her signature, a way that everyone could recognize her. It was determined yet relaxed, her hips swayed to a beat only she could hear. She was busy keeping one pump-clad foot in front of the other to realize the child that walked alongside her… until she spoke. Sylvia jumped a little, startled and unaware that there was anyone else in the corridor. She glanced around the corridor to see if there was anyone else she was talking to but saw no one except the two of them. “Jesus, kid. You nearly gave me a heart attack,” she replied before the realization of what the little girl said hit her. “You little sneak! Don’tcha know it’s not polite to peep on people?” she snapped rather irritated. Again, she looked around to see where she came from and how she could possible know that her lover had just called her ‘doll’. “Where’d ya come from, ya little pervert?” the speed at which she chewed her gum picked up its pace, her body breaking into a little sweat as she crossed her arms and thrust a leg out. The last thing she needed was a little kid knowing her business, it wouldn’t be good for it to say the least.

Then again, what harm could a teenager pose? She straightened and popped a gum bubble. “I’ve been called worse, I guess,” her New York accent was thick, her voice high pitched. “What’s your name, kiddo?” She kept walking, not waiting for her to keep pace. Her hand flared again as her body relaxed, but it still made her mentally edgy. Benji should have something for her to keep it in check tonight, but first she had to get rid of the little snot. She watched her reflection in the glass and fixed a few stray locks of hair back into her up do, her eyes fixing on the kid. Her outfit was wrinkled, her face streaked with soot or dust of some sort and Sylvia guessed the little rat was the cause for the banging and clanging she heard not a few minutes before. She raised an eyebrow, “Where the hell were you creepin’ thatcha saw me? Do your parents know where ya are? They might be lookin’ for ya,” she popped her gum again, her eyes never looking at the kid. She just wanted to get rid of her, she had places to go, people to burn.

Placebo Jones

Elle found herself actually giggling as she watched the woman. She didn't sweat a drop while she was being screwed, but now she was sweating for Elle! The woman's New York accent was so brusque, so sharp--wouldjas and dont'cha's and where'dyas galore--and compared with Elle's surprisingly aristocratic mix of New England Socialite and French is was deliciously vulgar. And squeaky! The pitch didn't suit the otherwise sultry seductress, and Elle adored that.

"Mum and dad don't care as long as I'm around when I need to be." She said easily, looping her hands behind the small of her back in an aristocratic stroll that didn't match the smirking mischief on her grin at all. "If they ever bothered to look for me I'd eat my hat. But enough about me--let's talk about you. How did you learn to keep it so trim? Every time I've tried to clip mine it always ended stubbly."

And she winked, like they shared a special secret. Which, in some ways, they did.

"You'll have to teach me."

8The Rapture Hustle {Kitty & Placebo} Rating: R Empty Sylvia Teaches Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin

Now, you're mine
I'll take, your heart
To kick around as a toy

- Gin Wigmore

Of course the little brat’s parents weren’t looking for her. Rapture had that way about it; a way of sucking you in and making you forget that a whole lot of anything else existed. That’s the way it was with Benji when they first arrived. He went off on his own to try to make his way into Rapture’s sordid underworld, leaving Sylvia to her own devices. She was grateful for it, because this place also captured her in its watery metal grip and she didn’t want Benji knowing what she was up to when he wasn’t around. One of the first things she did was get plasmids. The idea of having some sort of magic come out from the tips of her fingers gave her a huge buzz, like the fine champagne they served down at the clubs.

Her attention went back to the little debutante with a quizzical look on her face. Sylvia thought she was vulgar, this kid blew her lack of refinery out of the water with the contents of her conversation. Frowning she responded flatly, “Listen, kid. I don’t wanna hurt your feelin’s or nothin’ but I ain’t lookin’ to make friends witcha. You’re gonna have to go find some kids your age to play with or somethin’. I got plenty of grown up stuff to do and you don’t really fit into my plans, ya follow?” she spat her gum, making a slight ping noise when it hit the metal of the nearby trashcan. It didn’t make it inside of it, the chewed gum just blobbed on the lid but she smiled nonetheless at her accuracy. Looking back at the teenager, she crossed her arms and stopped walking, giving her a good once over. She was a cute kid, she gave her that, but there was something a bit off about her. What kind of child, because she didn’t look a day over fifteen or sixteen, would sneak through the vents and peep on people screwing? To add to everything, why would someone her age be interested in shaving her lady parts? She tried to suppress the mother in her which really wanted to give her a serious talking to. The other side of her knew that this kid wasn’t going to leave her alone. She didn’t know why, it was simply a feeling in her gut. “Fine,” she said after a long pause. Her fine was heavy in that accent again, sounding more like foine than fine. “I’ll give ya a beauty tip but after that ya gotta scram, alright?” she pursed her lips, trying to find the best way to explain how to get smooth lady parts to a teen.

“Take your daddy’s straight razor, alright? And put some of his shaving cream on your bits. You gotta be real careful ya don’t cut yourself,” she continued explaining the tricks of the trade which weren’t many. Telling the kid how to do it was a hell of a lot better than how she was taught. She shook the image of her father throwing a bottle of shaving cream at her. Her hand burned hotter again, getting worse the more she thought about things that made her lose her temper. Benji would come looking for her if she didn’t scram herself and the last thing she wanted was for him to find her in this particular part of Rapture. She walked again, “Alright kiddo, I gotta go. It was neat talkin’ to ya,” she didn’t bother to wave or look at her as she did so. She was the queen of cool exits and for some reason, she liked the fact that she had a little fan. She hoped she wasn’t going to regret it later.

Placebo Jones

Sylvia was teaching her about shaving her labia.

Elle could have died.

It was hard to put a pin on what Elle liked so much about the woman, partially because Elle always seemed to like the least appealing things about someone. She could have drowned in that New York patter, the flat consonants and butchered vowels. Everyone else wanted her because of the way her bottom moved when she walked or the way she pursed her lips together, but Elle liked the lines on her forehead when she scowled or the way her lip jutted out like a knife when she was mad. It was like being able to talk to the star of her favorite motion picture, live and in the flesh, and if she was a little strange about it then, well... Elle was a strange girl.

Watching her walk away, she thought she could hear a smile in the woman's voice. Just a little one, one on the inside, but it was enough to make her beam back as she wiggled her fingers to her. "Neat talking to you too, next time you'll have to teach me to walk like that!"

"See you soon," she said with a little smile.

And vanished.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum