Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meow.  Empty Meow. Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 am

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
Kitty's Search Thread

Introduction
Hello everyone! My name is Kitty and if you'd like to know more about me, you can check out my introduction post here. I'd say I'm a pretty advanced roleplayer and I'm looking for partners that can reciprocate. I don't focus on word count however. I prefer quality versus quantity. My average post is about 500-800 words; if I'm on a roll it can be anywhere from 800 - 2,000.

Pairings
Legend: ♥ - currently craving; ⊰ - role I would like to play; boop - already playing.
I prefer playing {f x f} but I am willing to play {f x m}. I do not play {m x m} or ladyboys. I'm sorry.

Native American⊰ x Settler/Colonist ♥♥♥♥♥
In Closet⊰ x Not in Closet ♥♥
Forbidden love a la Romeo & Juliet (tragic, angsty, preferably with death at the end) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥
Arranged Marriage ♥♥ (I've never played this one before)

Genres
Originals
Fantasy
Epic, Supernatural, Urban
Historical
Ancient Greece/Egypt/Sumeria
Contemporary
Slice of life, roommates, et cetera
Romance
Smut is acceptable if it pertains to the plot
Utopia/Dystopia

Fandoms
Canon
The Princess Bride {Have plot for this one}
Burn Notice

Original Characters
Erin Morgenstern's Night Circus
Disney

Limits
Bodily fluids
Extreme BDSM {Fifty Shades style is cool though}
Furries/Anthro {Shapeshifting is acceptable}
Really graphic gore {I don't mind violence, just don't go into detail about how much blood gushed out of someone's neckhole}
Fandoms like Twilight, Fifty Shades, Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.

Other Stuff
I prefer threads, but with the right partner I can be convinced to play via PM. I love to chat outside of roleplay to get to know my partner and plot. You can add me on Skype {kittyfantastic@outlook.com} or via PM. I don't roleplay through email anymore, there seems to be an issue with messages being sent to my junk box.

I know that not everyone is like me and has infinite amounts of time to spend online, so I'm very patient when it comes to replying. However, if for some reason you are going to be gone for long periods of time or aren't interested in our roleplay, let me know! It hurts my kitty feelings more if you disappear without a trace. The same goes vice versa, don't be afraid to prod me if I'm too slow or haven't answered in a while.

With all this being said, if you're interested in roleplaying with me you can PM me or add me on Skype {be sure to tell me where you found me, otherwise I assume you're spam}.
https://rpaddicts.rpg-board.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum