Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serian's Cast Empty Serian's Cast Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Serian

Serian
Here is my vast cast of characters. Not everyone here is even mentioned in my interest check, but I like to keep all my characters in the same place for easy reference. Some MIGHT be repeats, but if they are it's because they're an alternate reality version. As a gamer term: Rerolls. I have many of them. (Just ask my WoW friends)

First up:
The Genie Sarissa

2Serian's Cast Empty Sarissa Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Serian

Serian
Name: Sarissa
Race: She was once human, but now she's a genie
Age: At the age of her wish she was about 17, now she is over 600
Class: Came from a family of peasants
Appearance: Dressed in sapphire harem pants with silver embroidery, forming into a V below her belly button Sarissa's new healthy slender body is shown off--it helps that she also looks like a toned dancer of sorts. It helps that she also wears a matching sapphire blue strapless bra with silver embroidery hems; the lower hem having silver 1 inch tassels ending in tiny bells. There's also a little sapphire blue vest that ends with the bra thing. All this reveals the very fair, unblemished skin, dark blue eyes and waist length hair that has been pulled up into two buns on either side of her head.
--The jewelry that goes with this outfit is a silver circlet with a sapphire set in the center roughly the size of a nickel, silver bangles on each wrist to match the silver two inch wide arm bands on each upper arm. Lastly there silver hoop earrings.
Personality: She is rather timid, and shy at best. But she is very intelligent, and curious. But once you get to know her, I'm sure she'll open up and be the cheerful and bubbly.
History: She was the youngest of eight children (four older brothers and three older sisters), and came from a very poor family, where most days they didn't have much to eat if they were even able to eat that day.
--On top of that Sarissa was a sickly little thing, though was able to survive because of the oldest boy Roan, and then third oldest (a girl) Eve. They would personally take care of her.
--The seventh born (Jasen) was jealous of the attention Sarissa received so a lot of the time he would pick on her and torment her when he was able.

--When she reached the age of seventeen, still frail and sickly, though a bit better than when she had been younger, she found lamp. She tried to clean it and found out that it was a genie's lamp. -and he was to grant her three wishes.

----One wish went to providing her family with a house, money; a better life.

----The second wish went to making sure that her family would continue being prosperous.

----And the last wish she used for herself. Which was to become a healthy young woman so she'd be able to help others.
Magic: She's a genie, pure and simple.
Weapons: None other than her magic.

3Serian's Cast Empty Alstiara S'entegari Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Serian

Serian
I believe this was the original version of Alstiara. I know I have tweaked her a few times. At least her appearance gets tweaked.

Name Alstiara S'entegari
Age 614 years, though looks to be in her late teens
Race Half elf, fourth drow, fourth human mage, fair skin, to very lightly tanned
Physical Description She's only 5'1 with waist length light-a little dark brown hair and deep emerald green eyes, which are slighted angled and slightly pointed ears. She's slender in frame, very agile, toned like a dancer. There is also a drow symbol on the inside of her left forearm, that she generally hides beneath clothing or illusion. It was the symbol of her paternal grandfather and she was born with the black marking. But overall, she looks like an elf, not much of the rest of her heritage comes through in her coloring or features.
Clothes High Court Outfit she wears on raids at the castle: A floor length, simply cut elven-made gown of the lightest material one could ever see; shift under the dress. The sleeves were long and flowing along her arms. but were cut up to her elbows on each side to fall back when lifting her arms.

A necklace with just a simple teardrop of emerald. A simple silver chain with a small bell went around her left ankle and a silver bracelet went around each wrist. Pulling out another small silver chain with a smaller emerald she set it on top of the table and reached for a brush. Soon her long hair was shining down her back as she pulled the front pieces back, revealing her slightly pointed ears and weaving her hair into intricate designs, holding them in place with tiny combs. The chain with the small emerald was soon strung across her forehead, the jewel hanging in the middle. A single silver ring to her right hand; it had been her mothers with the symbol of their family on it.She also has another ring on her lef thand, from that of Kiyune: It was a white gold ring, the band looking silver, but really a rare version of gold. There were three diamonds placed around a pretty good sized emerald in the center. (Descriptions were taken from the roleplay)
Personality She's stubborn to a fault, but she's extremely cheerful and most people think she's always like that, it's a mask that they see, but deep down she's had to put up with the ridicule of being a half breed. She's helpful to all, even if sometimes they don't need it. She cares deeply for those she helps and those who just need it.
Background Information Her mother was a high ranking noble, but lay with a half human, half drow mage and bore Alstiara. She went into exile on her own, never seeing the father of her child again. Her mother remained alive long enough to see Alstiara grow up to be old enough to care and protect herself. Then she faded. Alstiara on the other hand became a theif, soon known as the Queen of Thieves. But with her nature and conscience, she helped those in need, taking very little for herself. She ended up being hunted by so many people she found a cavern and spelled it so she would have protection and privacy from the outside world. That is, until she decided to venture out in the open, though it was years before she did so in broad daylight within the city gates. And she didn't truly join the people in the streets until Roan, one of the youngsters she helped raise and personally train him as a theif, was on the throne of thieves.
Sexual Preference Straight
Relationships She hasn't had all that many relationships truthfully. Not love ones. She does have relationships with those that she helped over the years, mostly those that she took care of and stayed in contact with her. There have been times when she raised young children and then helped them make their way into the world and though s few of them have tried, they did not get involved romantically with Alsti. The most persistant one by far has been Roan, current king of thieves. But he does truly care for her. But she does have one hate-hate relationship. It's with a Drow by the name of Seric H'goen. He's actually a cousin on the Drow side of her family. He didn't come into her life til her mother was gone, but even then he just tries to pick fights with her; she's not strong enough to fight him off and they both know it.
Magicks She is aligned with earth and water, A very Strong Healer, telepath, Illusions are also one of her stronger powers. Teleportation spells. Touch of necromancy.

4Serian's Cast Empty Calypso Garris Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Serian

Serian
This is the original incarnation of Caly. I have tweaked her a lot, so there will probably be a couple of versions of her in the near future so I can keep track of what I've changed.

Name: Calypso Garris (Aristal is her elven name)

Age: 614 -looks 20 (her elven heritage grants her long life)

Species: half human half elven

Home: She keeps that secret, just in case.

Ability Style: Mage / Healer

Weapon: two daggers, but has skill with a bow

Ability telepathic (with a touch of MindHealing abilities), control over all elements, but is partial to earth and water, she?s also a shapeshifter, but is restricted to only animal and humans?..I have to add that what I mean by Mage is that she has powers to move things and summon things (those need spells), illusions, things of those natures?but the other things that I listed first are her special abilities....as of now, most of her telepathy is turning into empathy.

~She doesn't consciously know it but she has immense potential for healing and greater magics. SHe's not completely trained and most of the potential lies dormant. Her foremost mentor knows of this, but until Caly needs to know he will keep it to himself.--he also thinks she will one day become one of the very rare Great Mages.

~~~She doesn't really like to have to use her powers for violence-she's a healer. But if need be she will use a combination of seeds/plants and acceleration spells to create thorny defenses. She can also control water, and though it's a little more tricky she can create small storms sometimes......but again, she's a Healer, not a fighter.

Weakness: She can have a type of panic attack---it?s caused usually by great amounts of stress, either physical or mental?but usually mental stress; her greatest attack was almost a year ago, but she mindblasted all those within 100 meters, nearly killing a dozen; elements went into chaos in her area; animals fled, but only the lucky ones?it took nearly two weeks for her to feel of any use in any way again....Another weakness is that she also cares for people maybe a little too much a little too soon, but that is just her nature, which also reflects her powers.

Description: Standing at only 5'2, she's short for her elven heritage, but she inherited the slanted eyes, which are green and blue, and the pointed ears. She has a slender frame, yet very feminine and is lightly tanned in her complexion. Usually she wears simple gowns that flow around her with long sleeves (while also being barefoot), but is also known to wear skintight pants and tunic-style shirts with ankle high boots (she hates tennis shoes). She also wears a matching set of earrings and necklace as well as a ring that hold individual spells, but to know them you have to earn her trust and get to know her.

Storyline: Her elven father, who is really the youngest prince, traveled a great deal when he had been younger and on his travels encountered a lively young Mage. For a while theirs paths led them together through many adventures, evolving into more than simple admiration and friendship. From there they wed and soon had bore a child. She was yet the first half elven half Mage child, and though each side of the parents' families accepted Aristal, the parents both knew that she would never trully be accepted until she could prove herself to them. So Calypso (as she is called by her mother) grew up on the outskirts of the elven city, close to the Mages as well so that the daughter of an elf and Mage could grow up learning her heritage, both sides.

But now Calypso journeys on her on for barely six months ago a panic attack nearly killed several people, mindblasting many more. She felt that she had no true control over her powers so has decided to journey to the forest where it is rumored to nullify a great many things. Maybe there she could learn what she dearly desires, or maybe it would get the better of her.

She's not technically outcasted from either of her peoples, but since she's a half breed amongst either she's never been truly accepted by them but for her parents and a few mentors. She's had few friends until she joined the Kanareshii Clan; she sees them as the family and friends that she's always wanted.
**A secret that may reveal itself is that Caly's father was not only an elven lord, but the youngest elf prince. And what she doesn't know it that though she's a half breed and daughter of the youngest prince the elf-royals are trying to find a mtch for her...and that they're going to attempt to bring her home soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum