Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serian's Tidbits Empty Serian's Tidbits Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Serian

Serian
Introduction
Kinda obvious by now, but here I go by Serian. It's also the name of my main character from World of Warcraft, on which I play a resto shaman from the server Twisting Nether. So if you find yourself ingame…give a holler. I like toting people around and helping them. I even play on a few other servers. All of them RP related of course.

I'm in the central time zone for those interested. As of such, on Sundays to Thursday nights, I am in bed by 11 for work the next morning. That might change in 2 weeks since I'm just in training for my job right now. But I ALWAYS try to post at least once a night. If I'm REALLY excited about the RP, or if we're on a roll, I will post more as needed. On that note, I'm willing to wait a few days. I know people get busy, especially if you're going to school or have family events, or boyfriends (girlfriends). I disappear when my boyfriend is in town for at least 3 days at a time since we're long distance.

I'd have to say I'd more than likely be found in the casual RP forum. I love to RP, but by no means -that- good. In the past couple of years my writing has gotten better, but not sure how up to par with some other people. It was sad when I linked my best posts to someone and they were like…."you're not up to my standards." That kinda turned me off of RP for a few days. *shrugs* Oh well.

I pretty much only play female characters. I'm not good at playing men though I might pop in a male here and there. It's needed more often than not, but I'm terrible at playing them for long amounts of time or for romance angles. I'll try if you ask, but can't guarantee anything. As of such, I prefer hetero pairings, but am always willing to dip my toes into femalexfemale. I've done a little in that nature with a WoW character and was fun.

Threads are preferred, but not always needed. I just think it's a better way to keep track of them.

PMs will be the best way to contact me. If you decide to RP with me and are comfortable with skype, I like to use that to hash out the details and plot. Only then will I give out my skype name.

Do’s & Don’ts
I don't mind violence if it happens, the scenes might take a little to write out since I'm not very good at them, but gore is an absolute no-no. I can't handle it. I can barely handle it in some of the books I read. I'm squeamish.

I would prefer romance be part of any RP, but it's really not required. Sometimes you just gotta have that adventure. Although for the romance side of things…I'll let you dictate how far those go because I will be honest, I love ERP (ask me what that means if you don't know.) and while not many know that in my other circles of RP friends and guildies, it's not forbidden here. I love the intimate stuff. I think that's because I read a certain author. But given the chance, I like to see how our characters react in that kind of setting.

Pairings & Plots

The more  Exclamation:  the more I want to do it.

Arranged Marriage--  Exclamation:  Exclamation:  Exclamation:  Exclamation
I've never gotten to do one of these and would love you forever. I had one recently that never got past the first post for each of us and really liked the angle we were using.

Blood Feuding Clans-- Exclamation:  Exclamation:  Exclamation
This one has a plot, a semi-complex plotline with lots of details. If you're interested ask me. My notes on it aren't very well organized as of such since the details came to me sporadically. But it's set in a little town hidden in a valley where not much modern world stuff have traveled. Cell phones don't necessarily work if you come with one. But then, this little town is old. I get my eras wrong, but they have telephones, but only a couple per house if you're lucky.  Yeah, just ask for details.

I have a link to the first post I will use for this one. I have started this plotline a couple of times, but my partner always fades away.  

Genie/? --I have a little backstory for her, but no real plot....yet...

Mermaid/?-- Exclamation:  Exclamation
--This could go a number of ways. I have a small basic idea for a girl fresh from high school swept form a cruise ship in the middle of a storm…maybe she's rescued by a mermaid or merman?

Demon/Summoner--
I would like to be the summoner for this one. I have a first post with a different perspective of my mage Shiane for this one.

Fandoms:
The only fandom I'm really confortable doing is World of Warcraft since I've played it for so many years. I -do- have a character I wouldn't mind trying out from Guild Wars 2, but I don't know that lore very well. I'm pretty good with WoW for the most part.

Here's a couple of characters I run:
Serenity Allers: half human sorceress, fourth dog demon, fourth cat demon
~~She is a World Traveler, her means of traveling is a magic mirror, which has been in her family for a generations, and she is now Guardian, passed to her from her mother.
~~There is a major amount of information for her back story...but she can fit in multiple settings, anything from modern fantasy, to medieval. Her backstory can be explained that if you're interested.
~~ She is actually the character I would be using for the Blood Feud

~~Shiane of Magetown: She was my original character. She comes from a set of stories that involves her with 7 others like her..which are Master Mages...lots of backstory to her. If you're interested you can ask. I don't mind telling. Also…she comes from a medieval world...but CAN be played in a modern setting.

Calypso, Caly, Garris also Aristal: half human mage, half elven princess
~~There is also alot to her backstory, several small plots that can be turned into major ones, or side stories that can also be worked into other RPs, into either a modern setting, or Medieval. She's my current favorite RP character at the moment.

I am also very big on using characters who World Travel. I'd love to see my Serenity in your world. I would love to see someone brought to one of mine. I have several. Just ask. I LOOOOOVE the thought of World Hopping. Most of my characters know each other in some manner and have World Traveled--mostly with Serenity.

Also note: The majority of my characters all have been tweaked for various RPs. I believe I have used Caly in a few different ways, tweaked her enough. Same goes for Shiane. I have alternate realities of them as I call them. Or to use a gamer term: Rerolls.

Other stuff

These are going to be links to older RPs I've done as my RP samples.

This one is WoW related on my server's RP website:
Serpenthead

It was never really finished mostly because of how stories move on ingame.

This one is also WoW related from the above website:
Less-Travelled
This one was never finished on the website since this one took place over Skype thereafter.

This is the Blood Feud that I had started once before:
Fueding Old Blood
I had gotten writer's block for too long and my partner lost interest. I'm trying to get better about getting stuck. But the first post is one that helps me set up the setting and some of the atmosphere.

Most of my RP in the last year or two has taken place over Skype, so I can't really link those to anyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum